March 19, 2010

Shana Logic Contest Entry

So one of my favorite websites, Shana Logic (http://www.shanalogic.com), is having a fan art contest. The reward isn't huge ($100 gift certificate) but I used it as an opportunity to create something. The whole point of the contest is to create something inspired by Shana Logic's products. This is based on the bunny couple from Cry Wolf.

I'm finding that I need a deadline to get anything done--which isn't a great quality as far as a free-lance artist is concerned. It's easy to be lazy and call one's self an artist. It's not easy to be an artist. In many ways I find it's harder to wake up and sit at home working on a project than to get up and go to work at a business. I'm hoping at some point I can have a separate studio, some place I can go to that isn't living space also.

No comments:

Post a Comment