January 4, 2010

The Experiment

Welcome to my artist blog. This is an experiment. Well, it's more like a challenge for myself, which will hopefully help me grow as an artist.

The experiment is to make one drawing a day. Sometimes this will be a finished rendering. Other times this will be a doodle on a napkin. Either way I am going to try to put pen/pencil to paper and create something every single day.

This comes out of a need to reconnect with the "artist" part of myself. Honestly the idea of this is daunting, but I'm pushing forward. I'm hoping that by putting this out on the interwebs it'll force me to commit to the experiment.

I'll probably post other work on this blog, too. Hopefully some of these drawings get turned into finished pieces. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment